Priligy online now, save money

Subaru Recycles

subarI am a big fan of buy mg propecia Subaru.  They may not be the most efficient cars on the wow look it levitra alternative road, but they are a wonderful all-terrain alternative without resulting to buying gas-guzzling SUV.  There has been a lot of attention on car companies like Honda and Toyota for their continuous effort to create greener vehicles.  While Subaru currently does not have an ultra-efficient car on the market, their recycling program might make up for that.

Subaru of Indiana Automotive (SIA) in Lafayette, Indiana, recycles 97% of their leftover steel, plastic, wood, paper, glass, and other materials.  The remaining 3% gets shipped to best place to buy cialis Indianapolis to be incinerated.  Paint sludge is dried to a powder and find cheap viagra online shipped to a plastics manufacture to be mixed in with other plastic compounds.  Solvents used in the painting process are cleaned, recovered, and reused.   

Subaru also designs their vehicles to be recycled easily.  The can be easily dismantled and the parts are labeled and coded to make sorting easier.  Not only are the vehicles easy to recycle they are also made up of recycled materials: plastic bottles are used in insulation, plastic bumper waste are used for new bumpers, scraps from clothing manufactures are used for base trim layers, paint sludge and discarded paper are used in vibration-absorbing door panels.   

Not all the materials in the vehicles are recyclable nor are they all made of recycled material, but Subaru continues to be a leader in Cradle to Cradle car care.
Hits: 13770
Comments (0)Add Comment

Write comment

security code
Write the displayed characters


busy
 

Are you an EcoGeek?

We've got to keep 7 billion people happy without destroying our planet. It's the biggest challenge we've ever faced....but we're taking it on. Are you with us?




The Most Popular Articles