You may not think you have any reason to official canadian pharmacy to buy levitra read about fashion, but our sister (or brother) site WearingtheFuture devotes a decent amount of space to gadgets and zvezdegranda.rs tech-related textile discussion. Here's the first installment of our Wearable Wednesday round-up:
- RFID chips in your boxers: enhanced shopping experience, or general pain in the ass?
- Bamboo: It's Just Not So Green!
- Curious about which fabric (so far) can genuinely be called "carbon neutral?"
- The dream of clothing-powered MP3 players is becoming closer and closer to reality.
- On the lookout for dystopian accessories? Your search is over.
|< Prev||Next >|