There's a lot going on http://zvezdegranda.rs/cheap-levitra-with-fast-delivery in the wonderful world of EnviroWonks. Take a look at what we've been up to over the cialis for order from canada last week.
- A giant particle accelerator. An $8 billion science experiment. The possible end of the universe. NEPA violations! There's a reason this post became the most-viewed in EnviroWonk's short history.
- UN climate change officials held a conference in Bangkok where they made plans to make plans. Sounds productive.
- Al Gore launched a $300 million ad campaign aimed at raising climate change awareness. The media blitz will include a spot with the Rev. Al Sharpton and Pat Robertson agreeing on something.
- Google made news twice in the same day: The first for helping Earth Day organizers, the second for helping the CIA.
- Some paranoid Canadians are worried that their government is going to start sending bulk shipments of viagra soft generic water to just try! cialis from mexico the U.S., even though it's illegal to do so under NAFTA.
- Barack Obama wants Gore at the Table in his administration. We think he'd make a marvelous Secretary of State.
- Finally, if you needed further proof about this crazy primary season, both Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama will be campaigning in EnviroWonk's home base of Missoula, Montana tomorrow. We've got tickets to attend the 50mg cialis retail price Obama rally. Check back with EnviroWonk Saturday afternoon for a full report.
written by N. & J., April 04, 2008
|< Prev||Next >|