So what did you do last weekend? We spent Saturday and buy viagra on the internet Sunday attending speeches by Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. Did we mention we live in
And in other enviro-political news this week:
- Rob Howard attended the first game at Nationals Field in Washington, D.C. -- it's the country's first major stadium to earn LEED certification.
- The Army has a new mission: Moving desert tortoises from its training grounds.
- First he tried to build a Bridge To Nowhere. Now Sen. Ted Stevens wants to drill for oil in Alaska's Bering Sea.
- The Olympic flame is having a bad week. Not only do protesters want to cialis com disrupt the relay, but the torch gets its own plane, which isn't exactly helping helping China's reputation as a polluter.
- Finally, the government has a simple plan for preventing the spread of disease from Yellowstone bison to livestock: Kill every bison that leaves the national park. This strategy isn't going over well with everyone.
|< Prev||Next >|