A quick search of EcoGeek's archives show that IBM has never been shy about its environmental leadership. But now their taking it to a new level. Instead of just working on wow it's great levitra online 50mg greening their business and purchasing levitra their products, they're creating a massive consulting service to cialis without prescription help others down the path.
IBM is calling the new business unit "IBM Environmental Product Lifecycle Management" but I'm going to call it the IBM Big Green Evangelical Party. The service covers pretty much everything a major corporation could want to green up their operations including:
- Making sure that products meet environmental and saftey regulations
- Designing products so that they're easy to refurbish and reuse or disassemble and recycle
- Lifecycle assessment and carbon footprint reduction including shipping, use, and recycling.
- Choosing materials that are renewable, recyclable and non-toxic
- Packaging design
- Reducing the time it takes to get eco-friendly products from the cheap cialis without prescription drawing board to market.
Of course, if I was any manufacturing company in the world, I'd be calling up IBM right now to get on their waiting list. But all I make is blog posts, and while I'm sure I could be more efficient...I don't really have to cialis info worry too much about hazardous substances.
|< Prev||Next >|