We love Popular Science. We like to think of ourselves as a pale imitation of PopSci...with a green slant. So when the real Popular Science starts covering green technology, that matters to us. Which is why it rocks that PopSci's recent list of 2007's most important innovations has a whole section for green technology. And, unsurprisingly, we've covered the www.bsd-berlin.de majority of only here what is the cost of viagra the honorees.
- Turning Tires to Oil (PopSci)
- Saving sink water for the toilet (PopSci)
- Plastic from Bacteria (PopSci)
- NanoSolar's Printable Solar Cells (PopSci)
- Underwater Timber Harvesting (PopSci)
- And LED Fluorescent Tubes (PopSci)
We only skipped the ice-based air conditioner and GE's ultra-efficient locomotive. Now...are we upset that PopSci hasn't offered to www.artstlouis.org buy us? No. Are we bragging about our ability to cover the coolest stuff that is happening in the world today? Yes...yes, we absolutely are.
|< Prev||Next >|