Between St. Patrick's Day and we deliver to canada viagra the first rounds of March Madness, today marks the end of cheapest levitra online what must be the least productive workweek of the year, and that includes weeks with official holidays. What we're saying is, why not waste a few more minutes and check out EnviroWonk, the new green-politics blog under the constantly-expanding EcoGeek umbrella.
It's been a busy week:
- Last Friday, we wrote an open letter to President Bush in which we suggested he not engage in illegal interference of EPA deliberations on new ozone standards.
- On Monday, Rob Howard explained how the Bush administration calculates greenhouse gas emissions a bit differently than the rest of the world.
- There was even a bit of good EPA news, as the cialis generic levitra viagra agency managed to slip tough new diesel engine regulations past the powers that be.
- Someday you'll tell your grandkids about ice, and they won't believe you.
- Finally, NOAA has a plan to save the salmon out West ... it involves killing sea lions.
So you no longer have an excuse not to bookmark EnviroWonk ... stop on by for a daily dose of political snark and informed analysis.
written by Earth & Economy, March 21, 2008
|< Prev||Next >|