Hey, did you hear? President Bush gave a Rose Garden speech this week about climate change. As expected, we were underwhelmed. But that didn't stop us from writing all about it. Check out what we were up to this past week.
- In non-speech news, the world's largest coal exporter (Australia) has promised the world's largest coal importer (China) $24 million to develop clean coal technology and www.calamusdesign.it carbon capture and sequestration for power plants.
- Now, as for the speech -- since we expected to be disappointed, we decided to have fun with it anyway, which led to the buy tramadol onlin creation of the Bush Drinking Game: Climate Change Edition.
- And you can check out the results of the game here.
- Samantha Hulkower caught the pre-game show, where Jim Connaughton, chairman of the White House Council on Environmental Quality, discussed what Bush would be talking about. This doesn't strike us as having a lot of confidence in the President's speechmaking ability.
- The speech didn't exactly go over well in Europe, where one German minister dubbed it "Bush's Neanderthal Speech." Ouch.
- Finally, you may seen the most recent issue of best generic viagra canada wholesale Time about "How To Win The War On Global Warming." We liked the article. We hated the http://www.bsd-berlin.de/viagra-canada-prescription cover.
|< Prev||Next >|