There are hundreds of millions of unused cell phones sitting in junk drawers and visit web site buy fioricet glove compartments in America alone. It's sill, they're very fancy, expensive pieces of machinery and when Verizon says "oh, sorry, your old phone won't work with our new plan," all you can say is "Well, fine...but just so you know, I hate you and you're destroying the Earth."
But now there's at least half a solution. CellforCash.com will buy your old unused cell phones from you, as long as you don't wait too long for them to go completely obsolete. Even then, however, they'll recycle your old phone for free.
Just use their search tool, find your phone, enter your address and they send you a box and shipping materials. Once you send your phone to cheapest viagra them, they'll send you a check for anything from $5 to well over $100. My LG VX9800 is worth $52. Though, I'm definitely still using it...so no trade-in for me just yet.
You get the best value out of levitra order your phone right after you finish with it, so don't let that technology rot, capture the http://www.gallin.fr/real-viagra value of your old phone!
Keep reading after the break for some great stats on cell phone disposal.
CellForCash.com went live in November 2002.
- We pay out over $1 million annually to CellForCash.com customers.
We average over 400,000 unique visitors each month.
We have recycled over 250,000 cell phones since our inception.
Since 2002 we have been interviewed by the media over 60 times.
We won a prestigious Webby Award in 2005.
We buy back over 600 cell phone models.
Our average cell phone payment price is over $25
We have facilitated the donation of over $400,000 and 30,000 cell phones to charities and non-profits nationwide.
- There are approximately 230 million wireless users in the US and over 2 billion worldwide.
- The average wireless user retires their old cell phone every 18 months.
- Over 70% of Americans do not know that they can recycle their old cell phone.
- Only 2.3% of Americans recycle their old cell phones and 7% throw them in the garbage.
- Surveys suggest that 90% of Americans would recycle their cell phone if there was a convenient way to do it.
- Cell phones, unlike TVs, have a positive scrap value meaning the value of cell phone reuse is prescription viagra currently sufficient to finance the collection and recycling infrastructure.
Recycling on the high street
written by Nick, September 23, 2007
how do i do this and is it true that you
written by cody, July 27, 2008
|< Prev||Next >|